Eliminate Stubborn Mold With This Simple Household Tip

Eliminate Stubborn Mold With This Simple Household Tip

Angela Markus

There is some mold everywhere—in the air and on many surfaces. Mold has been on Earth for a long time; it grows where there is moisture. Exposure to damp and moldy environments may cause a variety of health effects. Some people are sensitive to molds. For these people, molds can cause throat irritation, coughing or wheezing, or in some cases, skin irritation.

 However, there is simple household tool that will destroy mold and help clean other items around your home.

The Saving Experiment YouTube channel shows us that hydrogen peroxide is not only the wonder liquid for cuts and bruises, but also for a plethora of household activities which can save you money too.

Hydrogen peroxide works great in the laundry room. If you want to get perspiration stains off of clothes, mix one part dishwashing liquid and 2 parts hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle. Spray on the mixture liberally, allow it set for 30 minutes, and rinse off with cold water.

It is nasty but true- your toothbrush is filled with many germs. Just soak in some hydrogen peroxide and rinse well. Because of hydrogen peroxide’s antibacterial and anti fungal capabilities, the liquid eliminates mold. Spray hydrogen peroxide on the surface of the mold and scrub off after 10 minutes.

You can also spray it on cutting board and counter tops!

Who knew this little brown bottle had so many uses?

SHARE the love, pass it on.