This Simple Trick Will Get Rid of Mold and Mildew From Shower Caulking Once and For All

This Simple Trick Will Get Rid of Mold and Mildew From Shower Caulking Once and For All

Jamaica Bravo

Many Americans are completely oblivious to the deadly toxins growing all over their otherwise clean homes!

Symptoms of the poisonous intruders often mimic those of seasonal allergies or the common cold, and include warning signs such as persistent sneezing, coughing, headaches and even sometimes fever.  So how do you know if you’re suffering from just a virus giving you the sniffles, a histamine reaction, or if the problem is something else more serious?

If your symptoms are worse in your home than the are outdoors, or if they are persistent and don’t appear to alleviate with cold medicine or the changing seasons, then you may want to take a deeper look at the soft and hard surfaces all around your home.

What are these noxious contaminants infecting the very air we breathe? Groups of fungi commonly referred to as mold and mildew.

Mold and mildew can infect even the tidiest residences, and these nasty invaders are far more difficult to get rid of than you may think. Both types of fungi dig deep into the porous interior of whatever surface they have attached themselves to. Even after the dark, spongy evidence of their presence has been wiped off with your everyday household cleaner and a hearty scrubbing, fungi continue to grow inside even the hardest surfaces of your home, including walls, counters, even porcelain bathtubs.

So what can you do to save your family from these persistent assailants? The solution is actually remarkably simple. You probably already have the necessary supplies in your laundry closet and under your kitchen sink and didn’t even realize it. It turns out that all you need is some rubber gloves, an old toothbrush, a spray bottle, some bleach and water.

Watch this video to see the bleach intervention in action. This tip is a life saver!

SHARE the love and pass it on!